Our Church’s English Service

english service

English Congregation

Warmest Christian Greetings!

If you are looking for a church family where you can be involved in serving God as an active participant rather than a mere spectator, you probably stopped in the right place! “God did not call 20 percent of the church to serve the other 80 percent. He called 100 percent of us to serve each other.” We are convinced that all of us are created and saved to serve and together be a church that makes a difference! So, Come and worship with us… Discover the difference!

Our Pastor


Rev. David Manoraj is the Pastor of the English Congregation at Bethel AG Church in Doha.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy, a Postgraduate and a Masters degree in Theology. He is passionate about teaching the Word and training the Church members to be involved in ministry.
His wife is Lydia and they have a son Judah.
He can be contacted on +974 50538777.

Weekly Schedules


Day Time Service
Every Friday 11:30 am and 1:30 pm Corporate worship
Every Saturday 6:30am to 7:30am Intercessory Prayer
Every Saturday (except 2nd Sat) 7pm to 8:30pm Bible Study
Every Second Saturday 5:30pm to 8:00pm LIFT Meeting (Ladies in Fellowship Together)
Every Third Thursday 7pm to 8:30pm GIFT Meeting (Gents in Fellowship Together)
Last Thursday of the month 8pm to 12:30am Half Night Prayer

 

The church meets for corporate worship every Friday between 11:30 am to 1:30 pm. We meet at Building No.2, Ground Floor, Hall No. 1, at the IDCC Building in the Religious Complex.

We also have regular intercessory prayer meeting every Saturday from 6:30 am to 7:30 am at our Church hall.

Every Saturday evening, except for Second Saturdays, we have our Bible Studies from 6:30 pm to 8 pm at our Church hall.

LIFT (Ladies In Fellowship Together) meetings take place every Second Saturday of the month.

GIFT (Gentlemen in Fellowship Together) meetings take place every Third Thursday of the month.

Besides we have Half Night Prayer and Home Groups which meet once a month across Doha.

“…How awesome is this place!(BETHEL) This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.” – Genesis 28:17

Address


G-1 (Ground Floor Hall # 1) Building # 2, IDCC Building, Religious Complex
Abu Hamur, Doha, State of Qatar

Contact us:Mobile No.: +974-50538777